Thursday, November 11, 2010

Uma Thurman likes True Religion

Actress uma Thurman is known, the 36 years old, because in "kill bill" and pulp fiction. Her latest movie is changed my life rhythm and comedy my super ex-girlfriend, this also star Eddie Izzard.
Mother to Maya, eight rebounds and roan, four, and her predecessor, marry actor Ethan hawke, she has experienced a from relationships, 48 Balazs hotel Andre. We were caught, since I in New York, where she put beans she's very beautiful rituals.


Do you think you look beautiful?
No, I'm not considered beautiful before a movie star. I'm high up in the movie screen, so I have sised fanta -. I don't believe about me in magazines.
In school, my girl, has an interesting name, a funny face and a big nose. Children can be so cruel. Until I make a dangerous slurs people began to see me in a different light.
What is your definition of style?
I have some people dress me, the red carpet, but I'm more to adapt to a loose sweaters, jeans and rangers. I like to wear the king-size men's shirts, too. They are very comfortable.
You are your favourite designer?
I love Prada, circumstance and Todd Jil Sander. I also like the Stella McCartney went, because she is designed for Chloe.
What do you like most item of clothing?
A pair of black boots, knee-length by JP Tod.
What brand of Jane you wear?
My closet is full of jeans. I like Seven, True Religion, Chip & Pepper and Diesel. I'm tall, so I have a hard time finding the right length.

No comments:

Post a Comment