Thursday, November 18, 2010

Naomi Campbell was reunited with her YSL

Disgruntled British Airways Customer
Supermodel Naomi Campbell accused her spit with British airways (BA) September 11th terrorist attacks.
Stuck-up to go after pulling open star bachelor plane heathrow airport police detained in April to spit in vying for her luggage. She was subsequently sentenced to community service in London's admitted to what happened, but keep after she was enraged called "racial slur.
Now, he CengZhongCheng customer Campbell balak, adhere to the blatant, until she never step plate another ba plane - claimed 2001 terrorist attacks in the United States has changed the air travel, forever.

She says, "I think after 9/11 you can't say anything anymore on a plane. I've flown British Airways for years, since I was a child. The stewardesses will tell you that I would get on a plane, put on the blanket and go to sleep. I'll never fly that airline again, but nothing's really lost. I did get my luggage. I was reunited with my YSL (Yves Saint Laurent), and everything was cool."

No comments:

Post a Comment