Friday, November 12, 2010

Meet the New Girl: Jessica Clarke is Just Your Average Broke 17-Year-Old

Jessica Clarke (DNA) Jessica Clarke (DNA)Photo: Courtesy of DNA/Michael Schwartz
Even on the couple Jessica clark hit a single dozen runway, industrial whisper in new cavalry undeniable beauty and infectious laugh. Now 17 signed model and DNA clark in New York, the home of natalya simonova Vodianova and raquel Zimmermann. When five feet eleven "beauty has constantly been browsing at New York's casting circuit, casting Gregori Boina and Maida fernandez placed Rami directors, clark only Calvin klein spring 2011 shows.That coveted exclusive paved the way for Clarke's bookings overseas, modeling for Dolce & Gabbana, Salvatore Ferragamo, Pucci, and Lanvin. Most recently, Clarke was shot by Mario Testino for D&G's upcoming spring campaign.
How did you find out?
The first time I found I was at the movies with his family. Gold Larking Clyne managing director in New Zealand, found me.
You walked Calvin klein spring 2011 display USES, tell us, how about coming from casting, fittings, walk programs.
This experience is amazing! Hundreds of thousands of girls in the foundry so when it was my turn to two hours after I was nervous, the whole two minutes left actual and meet people. The program's casting director Maida Boina] and [[fernandez Gregori Rami) is super cool, support means, so it makes things easier to appease my nerves. San Francisco and camilla [costa] [nickerson) is we in the fittings and castings and they really amazing people in, super innovative and talented. Also doing fittings I made a really good friends, people spend Alexandersson.
What would you like to accomplish before the end of the year?
I like to exercise, do some super creative editorials. I have a lot of growth in from modeling, so I can do more working experience, can you help me to become a better model.
Project the first stylist did you buy?
Unfortunately, I'm still a typical seventeen, and dwelt in her parents, so no great stylist buy date, but I am really looking forward to my first big splurge.
How do you maintain your constitution?
I like sports with friends to go to the gym. But beyond that, I have no extreme diet or anything. I just want to keep balance, follow the rules of the food pyramid. My secret is a lot of water, it lets my skin clear.
What scares you?
Regret scare me. My motto is in no regrets in life, which means that I give everything together and 110%. So I do. I am not willing to close to the end of my life, it feels like I missed in some way or another. Life is a gift and I intend to explore every part of this gift.
Favorite fashion icon?
My favorite fashion icon, I must admit, is the late Alexander McQueen, his mind was full of creativity and it showed on the runway season after season.
Where do you see yourself in ten years?
In ten years I would love to be on my private island swinging in a hammock. But no, I would love to be successful, of course, and maybe even become a top model. And have my health science and fashion design degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment