Thursday, November 18, 2010

ELLE MACPHERSON'S A DAZZLER AT 40 IN A HERVE LEGER DRESS

Story Image
Elle Macpherson at the opening of a lingerie shop in Sao Paulo, Brazil/Wenn.com
She may be pushing 50 years old, but she macpherson have this number will kill the women of all ages.

British supermodel shimmied during the opening ceremony of the silver an underwear shop in Sao Paulo, Brazil, said she was still her nickname, said the rightful owner of body ".
Teaming a £2,385 Herve Leger sequin bandage dress with sky-high black heels, the 47-year-old did not seem overly concerned about supporting the label which could prove competition for her successful lingerie brand, Elle Macpherson Intimates.
The modelling of begin again in 1982, recently admitted that she had never see what she eats.
"I like to eat too much give up my favorite food. My worst habit is to eat too much - I eat like it's going out of fashion really.
I stay active water skiing and horse racing, I want to make weight, "she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment