Monday, November 15, 2010

Abercrombie & Fitch is their most popular shirt



"I have a book about where I came from, and exercise video. A root and D.J. Scoop - I class and Fatman request I will not become a singer, but my voice inside and the song is technically about my own things. We also have two exercise supplements: a fat burner, and a creatine products for pre-alpha - workout drinks. I'm working with two clothing lines, an apple of app - it gas locator. Wherever you are in America, you can find your nearest gym, tanning, and clothes.

Mike "situation" sorrentino's beachcomber sitting at the bar and grill in the seaside height, New Jersey, talk about everything from his shirt appeared in the coast, made him famous performance enough to make money to good brand muscle yogurt yesterday. He wore a, dazzling neon - locate 14, 20: print black-and-white graphic t-shirts swimsuit, a bedazzled blue baseball cap. He put his sunglasses. "I wake up, I no longer popular gets bigger and bigger. The program on international, I learned that it's big overseas, especially" situation - my name, or my full - is known worldwide.
Abercrombie & Fitch, their most popular shirt, they told me, is ‘Fitchuation.’ I mean, where did they get that from? Obviously from myself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment