Friday, November 19, 2010

Herve Leger became popular

After Herve Leger became popular, everyone (for the most part) has been obsessed with him and the principles he uses in his clothing. Celebrate women and want to show off women's shape, rather than to put them. So, other designers soon put on board, too! He has a fad, I don't think he or his trend and influence to go for a while. So, although Herve BCBG, I put the shopping "trend" and some what I like. I thought about what I think is my favorite autumn look. Herve - esque skirt, super-giant sweater, either high-heeled shoes, boots, apartments, whatever kind of shoes. I think I must buy this dress in a million different colors! I in BCBG, but the same look will appear in the other shop hundreds of dollars less (that's why I didn't buy it, I tomorrow designated "forever" 21 days! . This is I think can look great anyone, there is a lot to do. Autumn is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment