Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tamara Mellon - Tamara Mellon Sticking With Jimmy Choo

Jimmy Choo tycoon Tamara Mellon has revealed she plans to continue in her current role as president of the luxury footwear firm, as there is a great deal of ''future growth'' left in the business.

Tamara Mellon to continue as President Jimmy Choo.
She tycoon - the sole shoes Co., LTD was established in 1996, and now owns one fifth of the company, has revealed she has no plans to step down from the current role, because there are too many "to the future development of the" left in the business.
She told Tatler magazine: "I'm not going anywhere. There are many future development business time for me to leave. We see all the different options provide us, it is hard to know which is more beautiful, until we really examined them."
Her report comments follow her and other Jimmy Choo shareholder specified financial advisers prepared to sell the company, which is believed to be worth up to $800 million.
Tamara - supervision label brand image, and recently admitted she with application in her iPhone planning and scheduling zhao shan wardrobe, because it help her to save time.
She explains: "I want to do is a trick with my closet, in my apple. I always have too many historical events came, I will take some time and preparations, said, then the next 10.
"Clothes are photographed and uploaded onto my apple, so that when I travel, I was late at the office, I get a girl can run hotels and they know - from the download, jozabad, and it's ready to go. It is a timesaver."

No comments:

Post a Comment