Friday, November 12, 2010

The shorts used to be True Religion jeans


Are you going to do today?
I have come to pick up his girlfriend from have lunch at school. We go to Boston university, but now we are in the summer. I come from New York.

Do you study?
News photography. Ideally I want to do something like clap tour company, booklet. Anyway, as long as fashion and tourism is participation.

The photographer do you admire?
I like Taylor hicks, I'd like to, but I don't want to do the war zones.

Your style?
I am 20 years old, I can totally looks like me in my late twenties, or I can look like I was still in my teen years. I can Bohemian chic, I can. I can be anything.

How are you today?
I’m sort of nautical because of the tank top. It’s Ya-Ya from Intermix. The shorts used to be True Religion jeans till I cut them, and my sunglasses are Marc Jacobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment