Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rachel in one of Herve Leger's trademark bandage dresses


In sit through really serious "jealous" I think: "good, at least Rachel weisz." Ditto with "Fred!" About Rachel are what make any movies better and the sunshine is just a little brighter colors?
In megawatt smile? She seems to be endless player? The fact that she was married to a friend of mine was fond of Aronofsky directors, Fletcher in? Perhaps it's just a buffet.
Whether you love her or love her, I thought this picture of Rachel in one of Herve Leger's trademark bandage dresses would make your day a little better!
Rachey - because we were coming, like in the Toronto film festival to promote her new movie "brother bloom," and I am very excited. Adrian brody playing and mark Ruffalo (or "erected in Buffles" as my friend nicknamed him after a scene from the nekkid "in the cut") as brothers, con - men meet their game Rachel Penelope.
Her first line, "I collect hobby" build up talent of the greatest film montage I once seen - and made her more fragile, Rachel performance them! "I actually did the card tricks myself. I may not last time to learn how to play the piano, karate, table tennis, unicycle... it was like being in a gypsy circus," she said.
This is not even begin to discuss chainsaw juggling, back flip, banjo play, skateboard, breakdancing and rapping. Look, she will not only be perfect, but she can do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment