Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Christian Louboutin Nooka 100 satin pumps

joan holloway halloween costume Shoeper Shoe Challenge # 57: Joan Holloway Fancy Dress
What: Christian Louboutin Nooka 100 satin pumps
When: Saturday November 6th, 2010
Where: Late Halloween costume party
With: BB Dakota green dress, fake cigarette, ancient Matalan necklace
Well, this weekend was Halloween Part 2 amongst our circle of friends, and despite racking my brain for hours (well, OK, minutes) and reading all of your suggestions on my last Halloween post, I was forced to come to the conclusion that I just didn’t have the clothes/wigs I’d need for any of the costumes I came up with, so I decided to wear an outfit I already had and call myself “Joan Holloway from Mad Men”. Yes, I’m lazy. But hey, it was still a lot of fun, and I guess that’s the whole point…

christian louboutin nooka 100 satin pumps Shoeper Shoe Challenge # 57: Joan Holloway Fancy Dress
Christian Louboutin Nooka 100 slingbacks. Not very accurate to the Mad Men time period, but I figured they went with the dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment