Monday, October 25, 2010

You Won't Believe Her Excuse!

  wenn20997402.jpg
The model known to have some major anger management problems, Naomi Campbell, loves to blame everyone but herself for her problems.
Many of her recent laws is when she returned with the plane at heathrow airport overbearingly and spit on a policeman in the battle ended her luggage.
Then in June, abuse, admit supermodel confession three attacks police and a chaos behavior may cause harassment, alarm or pain. She also admitted two using threatening, abusive language or behavior of crew members.
Campbell said she just enter battle, she called racial stain.
Naomi, now, Nutso accused her problems and British airways in the September 11 terrorist attacks.
How low!
Seriously.
She claims to attack has changed the travelling by plane, until forever.
What a genius!
Campbell said, "I think after 9/11, you can't say anything for a plane. I have a British airways flew over the years, because I am a child. Stewardess will tell you, I will have a plane, put a blanket and sleep."
You can't call a flight attendant, needed to maintain the 9/11 and the plane, YaYa!
Adds Campbell, "I'll never fly that airline again, but nothing's really lost. I did get my luggage. I was reunited with my Yves Saint Laurent), and everything was cool."

No comments:

Post a Comment