Friday, October 29, 2010

Jimmy Choo says he is such a fan

I always tell your most important tonight is walked outside to really sing the heart. "Success or failure is not important, the girl," I said, in my mind, as long as you put everything into it.
But easily said but very hard to do ah, there are many other worries. I chose the right song? You see me right? My nerves let me down?
I have confidence, because I have gone too far this just to be a passing phase. But when people like my mentor, Cheryl cole, have so much trust in you, it is increased pressure. So tonight, I have a lot of things to do.

Alexandra Burke The X Factor

'Leona is more like Mariah Carey and I am more like Beyonce': Alexandra Burke says tonight is an open competition, despite her being favourite to win
But if I sing than my other any one person, it will be for my mom, Melissa, and he will be in the audience, and the rest of my family. They will become the X factor, alex! T-shirts. Unfortunately, my mother was ill. She in flyers buy kidney transplants, dialysis three times a week. She can't in the semi-finals of the audience she missed last week and I so much.
She is too great, since I began to support my age five singing. She has a very good job themselves, like lead singer group soul ii soul eighties, so she always with encouragement and good advice.
When I was young, she traveling, that she didn't take it any of my school concert. But I know she's won her life, and when I was nine years old, her to let me sing in her performance.
When she was ill, and this is a tragedy. She had to stop the performance, that really is her life.




I have offered to donate one of my kidneys but she refuses. My grandmother died 16 years ago from the same diabetes-induced kidney failure, and Mum is worried that if I donate one of my kidneys, and I eventually inherit the disease, I will be particularly vulnerable.
I've kept quiet about Mum's illness because I didn't want people to think I was hustling for a sympathy vote. I'm only talking about it now because I want everyone to know how brave she is.
She has told me not to listen to rumours and speculation. At the end of the day, any of us could win - or lose. Look at last week's favourite, Diana Vickers, who was voted out, just like Laura White before her. It really is an open competition.
I know people said, I may be too like Leona to win. But Leona more mariah Carey and I am more beyonce. We completely different style and personality.
I will distract you one can do without this week my ex-boyfriend, D 'Andre west, said he has a close tapes, us together. He threatened to put it on the Internet is in the end, wish I spoiling chances of winning.
Two years ago we broke up, I thought of him. These stories he sold me are false, I think he is think of me X factor appearances.
That's disgusting. But I still want to play very happy, because I know he claimed that isn't true.
My father when I was six leave us, for he was having an affair. We were left struggle, my mother, I, my two brother and my sister, Sheneice. She and I share a bed for many years, it is not very comfortable. But sing my motivation. "
When I was 12, I appear on television stars stay here for a night, and was first reported by Joe silk · stone. We are very good friends, she told me, just for me.

I applied for a X factor in 2005 and Louis Walsh said I wasn't ready. He is right. I can see, now, although I was of the audition, but agreed.
This is our next door neighbor, Pauline Harty, who made me change my mind. She took care of us, his mother, when she was dying of cancer, he asked me to X factor another chance.
It took a lot of guts because I really didn't want to. But I'm glad I did because I'm a much stronger person now.
Whatever happens, it has all been worth it. I have already recorded a duet with Joss Stone, and Jimmy Choo says he is such a fan that he has promised to design a special pair of stilettos in my honour.

No comments:

Post a Comment