Tuesday, October 26, 2010

You Go, Minka Kelly!

Surely you can find a louder dress than that!Photo: Getty Images
When we found we were surprised Minka kelly - played Friday night lights residents Jesus the Nazarene, Lyla - sits in the front row, rotary international yesterday. There are two causes. We have prepared in the CFDA darling, now that a few season and number of celebrities attend reduced. Second, kelly in new Mexico (us), we find it hard to believe she has instilled with any a kind of fashion. But, she is clever, but not "I go Azria and Badgley Mischka biggest demonstration for dress on the red carpet in what way". Kelly told us that she was to find a willingness to take risks, and the desire to wear clothes designer young designers and support. "I want to find a new thing," she told us, far below to John mayer when she discovered pieces Fugs than a few days ago. “I hit Hervé Léger, and I hit Peter Som today, and I think that's it for me. This is my last show.” She told us she wants every single piece in Doo.Ri's collection. We can only hope to watch her asshat of an ex drool as she saunters down a carpet in a turban, fuzzy kelly-green sweater, and towering chunky heels, putting all those other bland, imagination-strapped starlets to shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment