Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rebecca Adlington wore a silver pair of her favourite Jimmy Choo heels

Rachel said in a statement: "I have nothing against Dannii, she is still my teacher and I respect her opinion, I want to have more control my performance and modelling, is she lets me."The Sugababes
Girls: The Sugababes looked radiant on the red carpet in their long gowns
In response, Dannii said: 'I have, as always, spent lots of one-in-one time with Rachel this week and have even organised a personal shopping trip so she feels more confident about her look.
'We have not fallen out and there has never been any discussion that she wishes to leave Team Minogue.'
There have also been reports recently that Simon Cowell was losing patience with Dannii as a judge, but there was no hint of a drama as she hit the red carpet alongside was double Olympic gold swimmer Rebecca Adlington, who wore a silver pair of her favourite Jimmy Choo heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment