Friday, October 29, 2010

Danielle de Niese loves Jimmy Choo

Opera actor Daniel DE Niese swept glyndebourne in her debut. She has not only playing with the crowd... Chairman of the prestigious music festival married, she told her Louette Harding about their share of passion
Danielle de Niese

'I've always considered myself to be a travelling soul. I've never felt out of place anywhere,' says Danielle
I heard the soprano danielle DE Niese in I see her. It's half past nine one morning glyndebourne, family of summer opera festival is magnificent, December 2009, later, she dani wedding glyndebourne chairman, gus Christie. The music is from the corridor mwah outside! "She regards, then trill laugh. Her appearance -- her pictographic eyeliner and smile flashing - the stuffy, wood - panelled room with firecracker charm. She is wearing a leather trim and serious graduate - lover with fur double whammy. Is it true she travels global 30 designers to her luggage?‘Have you been talking to my colleagues?’ she asks. ‘I used to travel with lots of handbags, too, but I reduced them because I need room for my music scores and notes.’ Who’s her favourite shoe designer? She pouts. ‘I love Jimmy Choo and Manolo Blahnik. Can I say both?’

No comments:

Post a Comment