Thursday, October 28, 2010

One of NARS' all-time favorite fashion designers is Yves Saint Laurent

There are many things to say about NARS - how bright color, how to innovate the calculation, how may I use at least one product every day. Really, students are a major in my daily life, but they make new I gotta - - - product every season. I'm sure many of you also have the same feeling. I have the opportunity to learn more about this incredible brand today, so I think you will want to know, too.

1. The students began to make mother, he is when making up 13 years old. Soon after, he began to do all of her friends, but also the makeup!

2. One of his all-time favorite fashion designers is Yves Saint Laurent.

3. He attended the Carita Makeup School in Paris, which is where Laura Mercier also went to school.

4. He spent two years of main designers runway makeup, Diane · shows: England, Louis vuitton Marc indians, a & Gabbana etc.
5. Before he started his namesake of makeup brand fashion magazine cover 26. It is more than two years of cover, one of the largest fashion magazine time!

No comments:

Post a Comment