Friday, October 29, 2010

Tamara Mellon of Jimmy Choo flew here straight from Milan Fashion Week

Liz Jones 
Mail Liz Jones has been rubbing shoulders with the stars of Oscar night journey
I have only 48 hours in Los Angeles, but I've been so many parties, try many clothes I cannot overcome my knee and crashed into a number of small movie star I had almost lost count there.
I have become so blase about my new friend, the famous Thursday night I think even call the sunset boulevard appearance in my hotel, and told forests Whitaker, who wants to go to a party held to celebrate his best actor nomination, don't noisy.

The upcoming ceremony on Sunday night emerges at the right side, in the right group of people.
I soon found that no one for a long in every blow - Miramax party to toast Helen mirren Peter said, 'o Toole held, or the party for al gore and his "an inconvenient truth" Antonio banderas home, Melanie Griffith, complete organic raw food stand to the next party -- in case proved to be, like, cool.
At first, I find it is worrisome, no Angeleno (this is someone from Los Angeles, dear) will look you in the eye, speak, but soon become accustomed to the fact that they will always be stare, just in case someone over your shoulder more interesting, more famous hovering over the horizon.
This forever and forever. Here haven't even started my adventure. Who is your most don't like sitting next to you slap explosion on a 12-hour flight from heathrow?
Well, I got Natalie Portman, who sat there quietly in all her tiny but perfectly-proportioned loveliness, despite not wearing a scrap of makeup, in an old sweater, jeans and wellies, which she took off to reveal striped socks with toes.
Somehow, after we had all been kept awake by shenanigans a couple of rows down, she managed to look every bit as dewy when we arrived in LA.
She wore on Sunday night? "Probably armani," she smiled sweetly. "Obviously the Stella McCartney vegetarian accessories." This suggests that she is holdall battered denim.
My first port of call after checking in (" you stay here? That's great! "said nikol Farhiclad is bellhop and some friends for dinner at the nearby chateau Marmont hotel. The cat Deeley in the reception, consider stopped shooting, like eating at pucci clothes covered in huge sequins.
"That's nothing," my stylist friend told me. "That night, Cameron diaz here sitting in her own in a corner, alcohol and cry, drinking, cry." The actress without breaking up, obviously, and Justin is very bad.
Here what oil wheels in Los Angeles lakers land nor alcohol (most women I met in nursing; organic flat rain, apparently, soda give you cellulite). Of course not food. No, let everyone animation is more salacious gossip, the better.
Want to know the famous actress was a secret alcohol? Designers or well-known brands just got sacked, become too close to a married before an Oscar for best actress winner? I am unskilled, unfortunately, the seal.
A port of call on Thursday night at a party held Marmont bar by damien hirst.
I've never seen so many young women, big hair. What color is it? It suntans closely, midriffs purchase boots the glitter of the reduction and fashionable wisdom, la is in recent 5 years of London and New York) in one place, is impossible to bar had not have all been size dual zero.
Even when people bring tiny. Jake gyllenhaal, is my body and gael Garcia bash, the opening report HeSiBo natrium, who is Miramax party, dear, but things pocket-sized.
On Friday, it was "brunch" (again, I use the word lightly) at the house in Beverly Hills rented for the weekend by Soho House, the London members-only club, as a sort of refuge for all the Brits in town who are missing things like squashy chairs and mashed potato.
Even to the house is not an easy thing, but also from I remember journey, I have to go shopping center (that is probably hospital), where I was a fierce woman in a headset and walkie-talkie, stuffed (without any notice, hummer actually taken al gore and his entreaties turned green, obviously).
Once you enter the said hummer, I was injected residential area, so what eyesore - making as an ordinary taxi is allowed along these over - manicured road), after being deposited in the doorway, there, I was told I just missed brooke shields and mischa barton (complete necessary lap dog).
Oh, and Penelope cruz to entertain a sumptuous dinner and earlier this week standing by, I was in a hotel lift on Thursday, She is too small for me wonder she finally reached button for her floor.
But, of course, this weekend's main professional female star Sunday evening wear. Deluxe suite in all of the big hotels have been taken over by stylist desperate star wearing clothes.
All the big jewel house sent department to ensure their gem ornament is the most famous neck. Bulgari fly millions of pounds' worth of antique 1970s pieces from Rome.
Tamara Mellon of Jimmy Choo flew here straight from Milan Fashion Week on Thursday to mastermind her suite, from where she distributes her shoes. They are all in thrall to the celebrity stylists, who tend to hoard the best gowns to stop their rivals getting their hands on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment