Friday, October 29, 2010

Ulrika Jonsson wore Jimmy Choo shoes

As the saying goes, a second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
If so, Ulrika Jonsson is a natural optimist. Because she married third together.
The bridegroom was Brian monet, 39, carrying children Jonsson miss, the baby needs her fourth by four different fathers.
On their wedding Blakes in west London hotel in what they describe as a "very modern" wedding.
Scroll down for more...
Ulrika jonsson and husband three Third time lucky? Ulrika and Brian Monet with Bo (left), and Martha at the weekend wedding

The former weathergirl, 40, said yesterday: "we all have been married before. I have three children, from the previous relationships, I am pregnant.
"You don't get more modern long."
Miss, 4x4 Jonsson nickname "won the", because she has the number of children with different men, tell you! Magazine that she can't give monkey "about her reputation.
She said: "I don't think I have ever felt happy. I don't live my life the critics and I have three very good, happy children.
Scroll down for more...
Ulrika jonsson and husbands Second husband Lance Gerrard-Wright (left), and first marriage to John Turnbull in 1990
Enlarge the image

"If I was listening to people and their ideas, I don't care, I will be more nuts were shorter than me."
She added: "it is my dream wedding. We want a low-key event - only 14 guests with children, we didn't invite home.
"Nobody is offended, nor any sense of obligation. This is how fine Brian, I have a wedding what we want."
Scroll down for more...
A pregnant Ulrika Jonsson poses with husband Brian Monet at their home in Berkshire
She was given away by friend Allan Peters and wore a cream maxi-Grecianstyle dress by Matthew Williamson and Jimmy Choo shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment