Thursday, October 28, 2010

something akin to Abercrombie & Fitch

Bull and bear seems to have been locked in a win. In the past 12 months, the ftse 100 index, ranging between 5,825 4,800. In the past, most of the time it is very narrow, the band between 5,400 5000.
It's a bit like a close fought - first, sumo fighting looks to the other throwing other ring. But for a long time, also have the management of it.
Anyway, the negotiations stalled. Finally in the audience means that we have the opportunity to continue to debate which way to go. As one of the final would bet bull, I was encouraged to listen to the U.S. federal reserve and executive vice governor, the bank of England hint say they are ready to quantitative easing, if need be.
Need to become clear. The latest figures show that the normal money has stopped in Britain's creation. Commercial loan is a monthly drop slowly. No good politicians and insults the bank. The bank for tougher pressure from the capital, update.
Recently, I buy or sell?
It is embarrassing. I have bought some shares which I am already rather regretting. I saw an article in this newspaper about companies that have done well since being launched on the stock market. Among these was Supergroup, which makes fashionable clothes for younger people under the brand name Superdry. Being of midlife crisis age, I bought a black, Superdry jacket last year.
I thought it was terrific, even if I look slightly cringeworthy, like Tony Blair wearing jeans. But, liking the products, I looked up the company's recent results which were sensational. Sales were up 83pc and profits had tripled. The company is expanding fast – internationally, too.
I reckoned it might become something akin to Abercrombie & Fitch. If you are not familiar with that name, you certainly have not got teenage daughters. It is a massively successful American clothes shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment