Friday, March 11, 2011

THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER

Nikki Krohnfeldt exploded two months before shipment.
Claudia KOERNER, orange county
Q: what made you choose laguna beach?
Answer: I'm from laguna beach, so this is my home. I go to school children are all here, this is my hometown. I will not go anywhere else.
From $1,500 antique monkey - hair coat to true religion$40, jeans, goods Krohnfeldt explosion attract unique fragments nicky host did not like elsewhere.
This coat is not for sale, but in the two months since opening, explosion consignment sold mixed pieces, including contemporary person like this kind of service and Gabbana and coach. Store opened Thursday evening to celebrate, combined with the first Thursday art walk. Krohnfeldt formerly with stores, and design a clothing line, said the new store is unique in laguna gave mixed vintage, designers, all at discounted prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment