Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I know your year fans YSL ideas

Only in color clay (in this time). Beauty characteristic layer layer butter leather, spiral in forming a lush mode. I was so crazy about roses design. Another noteworthy characteristics: this bag is match on gold hardware, foot, let your luggage downward bacteria, the safety of a supreme zipper, a piece of cotton arrange indoor capacious belly capacity for 13.5 "wide x 12.5" high x 5 inches deep, double belt option can carry by hand or over the shoulder movement (two-headed processing has 4 "away/dismantle crossbody belt, 11.5" drop). Now in the Fango can preorder saks fifth avenue 2495 dollars.
I know your year fans YSL ideas. Of course this spiral rose pattern should look familiar. You remember na saints Roy rose purse? Oh good, asing if is the first fashion bags when I was a teen - ie caused my bag obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment