Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I know what you vintage YSL fans are thinking

In the past year or so introduce British flowering wallet Historie bag and backpack, I discovered a new of valentino handbags. Those packets, and other new additions to the house is so great, I think in the above list!
The above picture was one of my favorite new packet small BaiHua rose line, Fango Petale Nappa flowering. Only in color clay (in this time). Beauty characteristic layer layer butter leather, spiral in forming a lush mode. I was so crazy about roses design. I know what you vintage YSL fans are thinking. Of course this spiral rose design should look familiar.. do you guys remember the Yves Saint Laurent Nadja Rose purse? Oh yummy, that was like one of the first designer bags when I was a teen-ie that triggered my bag obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment