Friday, February 18, 2011

Will produce list are authoritative announced tonight?

Will produce list are authoritative announced tonight? Ever been? Absolutely not. Like any program has many faults. Just from a look that top 100, most notably lacking any place in Japan. It is ridiculous, because I wrote a few months ago, Tokyo only claim is the biggest food city in the world. The problem is not enough testing of the judges, no wonder cluster in Europe, have been there. Even if they are already there are so many fantastic restaurant in Tokyo is difficult to reach an agreement.
Similarly, foodies have herd instinct. I'm not surprised, for example, in Paris' Astrance have, even if it is a relatively new joints. Some opinions molding machine said this is great, then others piles in know they agree. The most valuable is what I did. In the process of research I visited last year a book I won't even name (because I think you're drinking enough to).
Who would you Jimmy Choos?

No comments:

Post a Comment