Monday, February 28, 2011

Who else has a "brady bunch" moment?

This bag registration in style, it is so high instrument define words: "yun" -- literally. In my countless pre-alpha - 2010 dating fell (translation, out of the clothes in July and August), I stopped in my tracks, its accessories in YSL put my place. The sacred side, I always wedge drawn to this vintage-inspired handbag. Stefano Pilati military pre-alpha - this year and this bag fell for wide is the perfect complement, colonel leg pants and bring jackets. This bag look like your mother when she was young carry? Who else has a "brady bunch" moment? I love the saddle bag-esque shape of this bag and the antiquated hardware. Inside are roomy compartments that expand to accommodate your belongings. The "Y" insignia closure is also incorporated in a way that it's not garish whatsoever. While this bag also comes in suede, I love it in this leather version; it's rigid, durable and completely Marsha, Marsha, Marsha.

No comments:

Post a Comment