Friday, February 18, 2011

People from Miami and Fort Lauderdale

Please I need so much of your help. I fallen in love with member of abercrombie & fitch staff. He is sellerman of Abercrombie & Fitch from Miami, Fort Lauderdale at Aventura Mall. He works in the store at the corner near the restrooms and JCPenny. He was working there 7 frebuary on Monday. He is more and less tall, a little slim, blond and straight hair. I daren t ask him his name because I am very shy. If you know his name, his facebook page, twitter or something about him… Please tell me. He is perfect!!!!!!!!!! He is the cause of the Sun shine. I want to see him again, but unfortunately I am not from USA and I am in my country now. I would like to see his face again even by pictures, please people from Miami and Fort Lauderdale help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment