Friday, February 18, 2011

I fallen in love with Abercrombie & Fitch s seller guy

He is engaged in the shop is at the corner near the, JCPenny lounge. He worked there seven frebuary Monday. He is more or less a little high, a bit slender, blonde, straight hair. I asked what his name is not because I'm shy. If you know his name, his message page, twitter or something about him... Please tell me. He is perfect! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! His reason yes daylight. I want to see him again, but unfortunately I'm not from the United States and in my country now. I want to see his face again even figure, please the person from Miami and fort lauderdale help me!Please I need so much of your help. I fallen in love with member of abercrombie & fitch staff. He is sellerman of Abercrombie & Fitch from Miami, Fort Lauderdale at Aventura Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment