Monday, February 28, 2011

Has the Muse past it's prime?

When it first appeared in the bag scene we marvel clever use Y sign, chic small cylinder locks and simple and elegant design. Now, years later, I still find it is a kind of beautiful bag although I'm not sure why prices have increased so much! About you, you still Muse?
Muse Yves Saint Laurent Cracked - should a quadrilateral 1995 dollarsThe Muse has become one of the most iconic bags in YSL history and for Spring 2010 it's been re-issued in a fabulous distressed cracked white leather.  But the question is, has the Muse past it's prime?  Or will an exciting new leather/color still get your bag juices going?  I think it's safe to say 70% of my friends own a Muse bag (including myself)-- it's a style that I do not tire of! 

No comments:

Post a Comment