Monday, February 28, 2011

I love YSL's Muse II bag updated in bold fuchsia

This is your daily bag for work and play-- it is the bag you'll use every day so it is very important to get one that you really love and that reflects your lifestyle and personality.  I'm a mother of an active 5 and half year old boy so I need a tote that can fit my life and his-- Bottega Veneta's lightweight totes with multiple compartments are perfect for my busy days!  9.4" X 14" $2300.00
All women, no matter how classic, like to update their style every so often.  Each season or year, this is the bag you can have fun with!  This season, it's all about being pretty in pink from baby soft shades to bright hues.  I love YSL's Muse II bag updated in bold fuchsia and trimmed in soft neutral camel.  $1,654.00

No comments:

Post a Comment