Sunday, February 13, 2011

Don’t Go Changin’

Dear Christian,
You have always been my favorite, but, you want to be constantly improved.
I mean, you obviously gorgeous, but also ridiculous cooler than I thought I first saw you in a magazine or when I saw in the best George Michael video forever.
I love you on the cover of fashion. But I love more is to review your career 25 years ago in their web site. Oh, all the memories.
You go to New York university in height, is that your career badass. In fact, you want your master in Columbia in the same procedure, one of my friends only in a few years (and therefore, how can I know it is a great) better. You travel (with the above friends and family planning) in the field of maternal mortality in this world is incredibly high and try to do something, "well, I almost no words.
This is not to say to your lovely family. It wouldn't miss me, you and gwyneth get your girl together play date. Love! Husband don't too shabby not.
And all the while you still rock advertising YSL more than any one more.
Put it to another 25 years. Something really cool? Thank you.
Xoxo,
a

No comments:

Post a Comment