Thursday, October 21, 2010

Why women's heels are high on the union bosses' agenda

High-heeled shoes should be banned, because they are gender discrimination and on human health and safety hidden, said the union leaders.

Predominantly male union congress proposed a motion condemning women with high heels down.
Members should insist the wise women workers sports shoes, no more than an inch tall, avoid injury and long-term foot and back problems.
Woman in heels Sexist: The TUC are targeting stilettos, which they label 'demeaning'
They claim that, despite possibly famous high-heeled shoes, many women forced model in changeful shoes silver high position.
But the women said movement is an elder. Michael Dewberry former apprentice winner said: "it is absolutely ridiculous, I think the union officials should spend more time with the important question.
"I work in a high-heeled shoes and completely by - to do my job. High-heeled shoes is sexy, self-confidence and their authorized to women."
Dewberry miss, they gave up her 10 million pounds a year of work, Alan sugar, beautiful sites chiconomise.com, said: "I can't imagine how these officers discussed the men wear their sport closely relationship. Wear high-heeled shoes is a personal choice '
Tory MP Nadine Dorries said the extra height can help women in the workplace. She added: 'I'm 5ft 3in need every inch of my Christian Louboutin heels to look my male colleagues in the eye. If high heels were banned in Westminster, no one would be able to find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment