Thursday, October 14, 2010

Why can't Posh Spice just dress like an ordinary mum?

She likes to think she is a fashion idol, but Victoria Beckham looks more like a fashion victim to me. Last weekend, she and her family reunion.

Boys wear shorts and training in Los Angeles, but the Victoria tottered theme park - yes, a theme park, not in the changeable by Oscar - a - designers.
The shoes were by Christian Louboutin, who has made a name for himself with heels that even he calls 'total madness'. They are so lethally high that models are regularly falling over on them on the catwalks. To wear them to a nightclub is to say: 'I am a stylish person.' To wear them to a theme park is to say: 'I am a foolish person.' Nothing less.
posh with son
Falling flat: Posh's heels have been given a mixed reception

Foolish - or young people. I must admit that when I was 17, I system - Railing "in Europe are thin red high-heeled shoes. They are pretty much the only wear shoes, they are bright red tip toe that knead badly.
When I was in Europe, low, wear the cobbled streets of Paris and Rome. Thankfully, I get home, they are almost flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment