Monday, October 18, 2010

Sophia Bush Backstage at the TCAs

As expected, President bush is a thorough Sophia dolls, then I met her in the teen choice awards, behind in 2007 she picked up all kinds of three surfboard, she was nominated for selection, comedy movie actor (John tucker must die, choice of film actor, fear Hitcher and choose Thiller/movie breakthrough).
The mountain is a very funny conversations stars! She complained to me about my pictures of sports, she and her coach do warm-up activity.
I ask: "oh, you mean? [movement waving]."
Sophia cachinnation, explained, "yes, those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I look terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
She is my blog, enough pimp later about her pet dog, patch, completely is a boy. ", "she said proudly. "That's my boy."
Sophia: "I am not a prejudice. I don't like to judge a book by its cover. This is why I can't comment on Kevin federline, because I did not know him. That is my monkey fear it is a relief and misused. But he is the best dog hands down. I have been in all animals, often in my job, he is the best, the most important is, it with babies and children is no one would expect. You can't expect a 152 - pound mastiff, France, he seems like a car in response to steroid therapy is a dog, is the sweetest animals. Always pleasant surprise. I put him in daily life. He has been everywhere, but unfortunately, he and I think to Canada, I'm John tucker, I think, I am going to die. I was stuck in the trailer. My dog, and I appreciate the amazing surprise people."

No comments:

Post a Comment