Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Reader outfit: I've got good legs so what's wrong with showing them off?'

Elise Compson Bold: Elise Compson spends money on designer handbags but gets her shoes on the high street

Elise Compson, 47, living in north Yorkshire and her husband Peter, 60 years old. She runs its own online jewelry products, byelise.com, a shop in Tadcaster. She has two stepdaughters, Katie and Sarah. Ellis said.
"I'm not a wilting flower, declined to background. Vogue and maturity, you gotta be bold to mix.
A young, trendy hairstyle, your hair dye.
Wearing tight-fitting pants, but they have long jacket.

Many women age are stuck in a time when most comfortable feeling of tunnel, let hair and makeup.
I go to the shop - just designer boutiques, but SONY Ericsson and cheap.
You can not wear short skirt knicker - skimming over the past 40 years old, but I wear skirts in knee above 5 feet. My legs, so why not? I 5ft and keep healthy.
I have a wonderful, I wear orange jacket and long black t-shirts, black, Russell and knee-high boots, Bromley feeling is very good.
In my work, and the layer enclosures is bright, the quality must go. "

HAIR

I have my hair coloured at Jason's salon in the village of Kippax for £58. Hair colour is important, as it lightens the face. I have three different colours in my hair, which is trimmed every six weeks at the salon near my shop and is a bargain at £26.

DRESS

This caramel-coloured Karen Millen dress is fitted, but not too clingy. I'd feel comfortable wearing it in my shop or for a meeting. I bought it for about £60. For smart day clothes, I love Betty Jackson and Vivienne Westwood. For evening, it has to be Amanda Wakeley.

HANDBAG

This is an Anya Hindmarch bag I bought two years ago when shopping in Harvey Nichols in London. It cost about £300 and goes with so many things. I also have a couple of Louis Vuitton and Gucci bags and keep them all spotless. Designer bags last for ever.

JEWELLERY

The necklace is amethyst and amber with freshwater pearls, which soften the skin. It cost £300 from my boutique. The bracelet and earrings are £150 each.

SHOES

I bought these shoes in Italy eight years ago. Heels make you feel feminine. I paid £60 - and would never spend £400 on Jimmy Choo's when you can find the High Street equivalent. I have about 70 pairs of shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment