Monday, October 18, 2010

Myleene Klass has a couple of designer scarves from Alexander McQueen and Marc Jacobs

Myleene Klass, 31, is a broadcaster, musician, designer and the face of Marks & Spencer. Engaged for three years to Graham Quinn, they live in London with their two-year-old daughter, Ava.
Myleene Klass Eclectic: 'I dress to please myself', says Myleene Klass
I asked me - I think I am not a slave to fashion.

I don't like this, when we say that we are in Boho rushed out to buy it, When the army in shopping, the us military - quarter, if you don't wear the latest colour and style, you may not become fashion.

If you go to New York or other European countries, there are not so many uniform look, everybody subscription.

Because I travel a lot, and my wardrobe is beautiful to compromise and my favorite word is a short silk dress me up for the equivalent of £50 in India.

For me, the big are always the best. If I wear corset, I want to find the biggest, or if I buy a multicoloured lipstick, it must be the most light shadow.

For a lot of color, I want to thank my mother, she Fillipino gorgeous colour, but I can't wear anything - even if I know the soft the shade coming back into fashion.

I love is strong, vibrant colors such as red, orange and blue, I live in black. I have many mark jacobs wearing my closet lively tonal like oranges.

My mothers, can get relevant high-heeled shoes, even for children, but it is not real. I hope I can go to pursue and don't fall, so I was comfortable, warm is preferred.




I’ve been living in M&S thermals for the last couple of weeks and despite wearing a glamorous dress and coat for the New Year’s live show on BBC1, I’ll have those thermals on underneath!
I’ve got an hourglass figure and my legs are short, so I like structured clothes. Having worked with legendary models like Twiggy and Erin O’Connor, I’ve learnt to make the most of what I’ve got, rather than try to achieve the impossible.
Myleene Klass Myleene's wardrobe: 'I like to think I'm not a slave to fashion trends'
If I wear clothes too swamp on top, then it will make my leg appear shorter. But I really like my low waist - may not like before, but it looks fine arts and bottom of my thigh. I like my clothes at the waist, otherwise I look a bit frumpy.

I was a fitting queen -- I love designer handbags, shoes, because they forever, but when it comes to clothes, I think street is the best. Now, they are evolving quickly high - strong designers, so you worth.
7 for all mankind jeans
7 for all mankind jeans: 'It took me a long time to discover these'
7 FOR ALL MANKIND JEANS
I’m more of a dress girl and I do really struggle when it comes to jeans because I’m big on the hip and not so long in the leg. Finding a good pair is like finding the Holy Grail! It took me a long time to discover these. They are figure-hugging with a bit of give at the top.
DARK BLUE SHIFT DRESS
I wore this M&S dress to the British Fashion Awards at the start of December and the legendary style critic Hilary Alexander tried to grab it off me! There were only about 200 made, so it was a bun fight to get one.
I like that they’ve made a plain shift dress more interesting with sequin and voile detailing on the left shoulder, a big shoulder pad on the other and bunched fabric at the waist. I teamed it with my red and gold studded Charlotte Olympia shoes and wore it lots over the festive party season.
SEQUINNED GOLD SKIRT
I love, love, love this M&S skirt. It has just the right amount of sparkle and is incredibly versatile so it can be dressed up with heels for a night out or dressed down for daytime.
I’m not the most confident about my legs and it is quite short, so I go for the casual chic option and wear it with my baggy, brown knee-high boots and a warm jumper.
CLASSIC CHANEL 2.55 BAG
Graham has bought me a couple of these quilted Chanel bags now, which I love, because they’re timeless and they evoke memories of Audrey Hepburn’s simple, tailored style. I’ve got it in black and white.
I also love Gucci (as my cousin used to work for them) and Mulberry bags - the bigger the better so you can fit everything in, and God knows as a mother I’ve got a lot to carry! I’m particularly coveting Mulberry’s new leopard print bag.

BLUE DIOR COAT
An absolute bargain I picked up when I was in Greece not so long ago. It was on a bargain rack and I got it for a quarter of the original price. It’s unusual - very Forties with a white trim. It really is to die for and I always feel really glamorous in it.
charlotte olympia shoes Wacky, fun shoes: Myleene's Charlotte Olympia platform heels
CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA PLATFORM HEELS
I’m not very good with a flat stiletto. I need the help that a platform heel gives me, so these are just perfect for me. Charlotte Olympia have wacky, fun shoes. I’ll generally go for darker or tan-coloured shoes to help extend my leg.
I’m also a big fan of Christian Louboutin shoes, especially their studded heel, which is very cool, because you can wear it with a softer dress and give it a hard twist. Louboutin shoes are sexy, but aren’t overly princessy - the red soles give them edge.
ANTHROPOLOGIE RING
This is a really quirky unique piece because it’s in the shape of an octopus - the jewelled tentacles are purple. It’s great for jazzing up a plain outfit and is definitely a talking point.
I also wear an imprint of Ava’s fingerprint on a necklace around my neck. I never take it off, no matter what I’m wearing and it’s my favourite thing in the world.
WARDROBE CHECKLIST
  • Shoes: Oh my God, they’re the real weakness in my wardrobe! I had to have more shelves built for them recently - probably about 300 pairs.
  • Dresses: Edging close to 300 as well. I’m lucky that I get given a lot.
  • Tops/t-shirts: About 100 - a decent mixture of designer and high street. I don’t wear something for the label on the collar. 
  • Accessories, including bags: Around 70. I love collecting sunglasses. My favourite are a pair of Linda Farrow gold aviator-style that look like they’re straight out of a 1980s movie. I also have a couple of designer scarves from Alexander McQueen and Marc Jacobs. I’m hoping Santa will have brought me a Chanel brooch this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment