Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Melissa George was so classic at Herve Leger

  A mountain actress Sophia bush was moved, she saw the airport runway Lhuillier's in New York fashion monique fashion week February 15th (Monday).
Here is the 27-year-old ace to share.
JJ: can you tell us what is your favorite things monique?
Her clothes were just someone so beautiful - they are such a clipping restoring ancient ways, true classics, women's design. She really can do anything. I have this dress today reminds me that at times, Jackie o. it very elegant.
JJ: Are there other designers who evoke that same persona?
SB: Absolutely, I think that’s the fun thing about fashion - it’s all relative to your taste, but I’ve seen so many people looking exquisite. Molly Sims at Diane Von Furstenberg yesterday was just bananas - she’s the ultimate, beautiful beachy girl and I’m trying to think - Melissa George was so classic at Herve [Leger]. But it’s just fun to see how everyone puts their own spin on things. Some people go classic and some people take a risk - it’s inspiring!
JJ: valentine's day yesterday?
Sb: it's great! [Broadway musical rock's age is amazing. One of our friends in it, I never heard of it has been for a long time, this is the first opportunity, we will see. It's amazing, this stone! Everybody singing and dancing - it is a real clapping and new methods of Broadway stage, but it is so interesting!
Dick: you obsessed with reality TV show or any? Jersey shore, you see?
Sb: I don't, the terrible things, I know them all and I don't see! But I do see their Snooki imitate human cases, they in SNL - this is very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment