Thursday, October 21, 2010

jewelled Ferragamo pumps are classics

Janet Street-Porter
Left: Made using cheap sari fabric in 1997 - none of the materials here cost more than £30
Centre: At the 1999 Turner Prize dinner in metallic dress by Issey Miyake with Versace leather boots
Right: The Chris Bailey outfit I wore to the Baftas this week, complete with big knickers

I have a lot of Zandra rhodes pieces in the past few years, but only a top - I sold the rest.
I just want to make some clothes, is truly classical and a jacket, like McQueen tailored to the top.
When I shoot TV, I managed to adhere to the simple shape not running, clean and in bold colors.
Recently, I wore a time series of six different ITV2 fluorescent light cotton loosely coat in black trousers or pure black skirt.
First of all, I don't wear a busy mode on television. In front of the shooting, I insisted on top of bright and blue jeans, because I will probably not found himself on a farm or a slaughterhouse.
When I did not appear on the screen, I work at home, because the days are executed in office, exquisite has gone.
I wrote in the American apparel -- I sent from all the fashionable clothes.
When I was looking for a new official clothing, my secret helper is Celia, individual freedom, shopping lady say if I have something I would like.
I bought some baggy pants' s - how the dog -- they'll McQueen was checking, I wear high heels, gold of fine coat, instead of day and night.
I also like to wear what Noten dry van go back ten years, and they are mad over the "cleaning lady".
I have a lot of jewelry back in the 1960s, I put all my old interesting plastic glasses in the box when I use my eyes laser surgery before a few years.
I get the classic chunky ones out now and then and have them turned into reading glasses. In my book, if you buy something pretty extreme (like my ten-foot turquoise Mongolian lamb stole by Norma Kamali), it never really goes out of fashion.
It's the same with shoes; I still wear classics from 15 years ago by Patrick Cox, jewelled Ferragamo pumps, or trainers.

No comments:

Post a Comment