Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Jasmine Munting appeared in an advertisement for Yves Saint Laurent

In the 5ft and conspicuous, jasmine Munting always looks will put his head.

But after a model train on the London scouting her, she lives forever changed.

The 17-year-old is regarded as the lily cole and Kate moss nomination in 2010 model to watch the vogue magazine.
Model perfect: Jasmine Munting in professional pose

Next big thing: Jasmine Munting was spotted on a London train after she randomly decided to switch carriages at the last minute
"Alumni, including Agyness Deyn has become the biggest name write on a common, and cowboy Paul donaldson lily, now facing burberry.
Miss, Joe. Cole breakthrough from a similar appearance in the Italian fashion in 2003.


She for the future, by a chance to change the jasmine in July 2007, in a scene in the film about gwyneth paltrow, parallel sliding door change the life of a woman, she managed to catch depends on a special train.
Young to see friends when she optional switch carriage at the last moment she boarded the train in south London Clapham junction.
.
The model pupil: She is studying for her A-levels
The model pupil: Jasmine is studying for her A-levels and was awarded a bursary by the school to help with fees
By chance she found herself standing next to someone who works at Select Model Management, who told her she had what it takes to make it on the catwalk.
'This woman was looking and looking at me,' said Jasmine, who lives in a £400,000 semi-detached house in Barnes, South-West London, with her mother Sally, 55.
'Then she said, "Are you interested in being a model?" I know you have to be careful but I took her card and gave them a ring later, which is how it all started.
Footsteps: Jasmine is tipped to be the next Lily Cole Footsteps: Jasmine is tipped to be the next Lily Cole
'The weird thing is that I had been heading towards one set of doors when, for some reason, I went to another. I don't know why I changed my mind, but I'm now very glad I did. If I'd chosen another door I wouldn't have been scouted, and I wouldn't have been doing this.'
Jasmine, whose professional model name is Frida, attends the £23,000-a-year King Edward's boarding school in Godalming, Surrey.
Academically bright, she was awarded a bursary by the school to help with the fees when she was 11.
She combines studying for A-levels in business studies, food technology and drama with modelling assignments which have taken her all over the world.
Her first job was for teenage magazine Mizz, but she quickly graduated to major campaigns for Levis, Benetton and Top Shop.
She has worked in New York and even flown to Paris to appear in an advertisement for Yves Saint Laurent with French actor Vincent Cassel.
"I am still in class, when the phone rang, and they say you have two hours in Paris, 'said the jasmine tea, hope at the university," marketing. This is just incredible."

The school's support. Sometimes I'll bring my book, so I can work, if I have a few minutes to spare shoot at."
Despite her parents of success, Sally and jasmine, 48 years Erol retirement counselors, who is divided, want very much to her feet on the ground. She asked her mom, regular allowance for cash, if her new clothes.

Munting lady is a retired NHS care, he said: "as a fashion that she see it is encouraging, people in her industry, who know what they're talking about, have interest.

"I only hope she continue to do well and enjoy every minute of it. She also jasmine and her beautiful modelling or not, whether '
.

No comments:

Post a Comment