Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It is Yves Saint Laurent and doesn't do folded

An airport security member checks a passenger at a security checkpoint Security check: Liz Jones hates having to remove her shoes and having her face cream confiscated (file photo)
I don't know, but not all of the stress destruction and vacation panic, let every inch of your body and honed in time?

And you don't like me, and so on board the plane? I have a reservation for a week's villa in ibiza has its own swimming pool, main is to avoid in public beaches.
So, why do I have to almost stripped the airport?
First, I am asked to remove my jacket, despite the fact that a) it is Yves Saint Laurent and doesn't do folded, or being squashed into a horrid plastic tray, and b) I only have on a Marc Jacobs camisole underneath, which is the equivalent of standing around in a bra.
Second, they asked me to take off your shoes, although I usually in Havaiana travel, because it is the trigger bombs or sharp instruments can secrete.

Now, I don't really go on nylon carpet trampled by countless people.

I have in the past, just stood there, ask a white pair of slippers, spa.

Third, then they confiscated my Elizabeth arden 8 hours of butter. They don't know how to make the air inside accommodation?
I mean, I have destroyed the holiday all the needless interference.

No comments:

Post a Comment