Thursday, October 21, 2010

I got a couple of pairs of Salvatore Ferragamo loafers to supplement my collection of brogues

The singer-songwriter find happiness, try not to overly Saville smell and maintain figure and the football training
I changed my watch my every record album. I want to go to a carnival, buy a load of things, because I don't want to go on stage wearing the same thing, I wear last time. It is very strange, because I never like that before? I think I return. But, I think I have to look at the age of 39 trendy. I looked sad. For me, this idea is great classics of wear and tear. I finally from jeans and sneakers.

My new suit makes me look like I should be in the Specials. I got it from Spencer Hart, and they also made me some fantastic shirts with little collars; I'm really excited about wearing them. I also got a couple of pairs of Salvatore Ferragamo loafers to supplement my collection of brogues. Come to think of it, last week was probably the biggest shop of my life. I've discovered Savile Row.
I think I have an eye style. I can't say I have a troubled, though. These days I most like Barneys shop in New York. I feel a bit old shopping, because all the place, I often go to London and New York about ten years ago? When I realized I was really fashionable? All closed.
My last tour I was first for France. My friend Tom. History, who is a top men, I buy things designers. He said: "David? A? I thought how suitable," I am ready, I already tired is worn. He brought me to the Kilgour Savile row and they only suitable for installation of rights? Savile gloves, criteria, and they are very reasonable. He also gave me a pair of magical brogues and I bought two boots from Wayne in London.

David Gray David credits top stylist Tom Stubbs for helping him get 'suited and booted' on his last tour
Scroll down for more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment