Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Herve Leger Show

Sunday is crazy. I went to the four programs and a party in one day. Busy moment.
I quite like walter collection. Lovely leather vest and fun party dress graceful runway. It is perfect, a girl's collection. Each piece looks wear-resisting, comfortable, elegant all at the same time.
We also met erin from the city. She wore a cool and looks sooooo walter - of course! When we asked her advice always said some style with a sense of humor, because the vogue are very interesting. We know that walter agreed. I can see the city completely Outfitters collection.

Next show of the day was Herve Leger. I worship those dresses. Marissa gave me her ticket since she was busy planning for a trip. I almost cried; it was a dream come true! There were celebs everywhere at the show! I wore the same skirt I am wearing in the March issue of Seventeen. It's my favorite! Thank goodness (and Sweden) for H&M! Looking cool on the cheap is my motto. After being snapped by the photogs I went into full on reporter mode.

I ran over those who love the LvJunLou bracelet, I wrote an article about before. For I wrote about the company abides by twenty percent of them give you leave their bracelet. It is excited to see so jullaria in.com. Then I took this great man told me she trachtenberg michelle beamon erickson happy goal. It has access to the site so this goal.
walterOf course is luxuriant dress in performance. I agree to zina, super ablaze mini dress was incredible. I feel very bad, the model falling flat on hip! ! ! The poor girl! However, they have the right back up and strutted. The girl you out! ! !
Next on my to do list was to quickly go home and change into my night time look. I pulled out the purple dress and hot pink michelle trachtenbergbag for this one. Andrea and I ran back to the tents for Akiko Ogawa. Hello fabulous! We saw Cory Kennedy looking ever so cool. For me, this show was less about the celebs and more about the clothes — everything was so gorgeous. The jeweled sleeves on the sweaters and the heels were AMAZING. I hope one of our favorite chain stores picks up on this idea for fall 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment