Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The 23-year-old L.A. Candy author, wore Herve Leger paired with YSL shoes

Lauren Conrad looks classy as ever as she walks the red carpet at the Avon Foundation for Women Gala in New York City on Tuesday (October 27).
The 23-year-old L.A. Candy author, who wore Herve Leger paired with YSL shoes, shared her Halloween plans and what’s up post-Hills with JustJared.com.
In her performance in: "my spokesman mark and my a pair of a mark. So, tonight I to show award foundation, helps prevent and education of violence and young women."
In her Halloween costumes: "I am a buffoon! I won't sexy route, really, it was just like a buffoon clown. This is black with white tights and Desmond tutu and suspenders and interesting makeup.
Her favorite TV program, said: "I'm crazy. Oh, my god. Also, I see the discovery channel! I like the dirty work and lethal objects, these are my reality!"
In determining the actors for the lakers candy: "I think one step a footprint. I want to write plays and movies focusing on different characters, so the book, of course, I will... people who, I fell in love with, but I want to wait until it starts to make a wish list."

No comments:

Post a Comment