Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A True Religion Stockholder Licks His Wounds

As a shareholder, and having been positive myself on the prospects of True Religion Apparel (Nasdaq: TRLG), I'm licking my wounds a bit after their last earnings call. What a mess.

But not sufficient rundown, this is only my posttraumatic stress disorder, I will play some high (low) lamp:
1) this is not only a huge loss, but the company also lead down to one year. It sounds like they weren't prepared weather in Europe's growth in Japan, not as fast as expected. First of all, I would say the bad weather is a taboo, I don't like it. Second, it is a sign that intra prediction is not accord with a standard. This does not mean that the company in dreadful handicap, but it does mean that you can't really really in their predictions, that is the bad news on Wall Street.
2) European and Japanese poor, but U.S. sales continued to be strong. The reliable, not enough to make them from other SINS, but let the child at ease.
3) I'm surprised herb. There didn't go to town. Herbaceous plants, true religion has always been skeptical, but I'm surprised he didn't take them to the task worse than he. I think he is right point regarding potential divorce Jeff and gold Lubell - it does with the business. If you don't want your marriage, questioned don't take stock analysts and your wife with public listed companies.
4) others, and to reduce Brean Murray stock purchase/than either pause/departments to perform or even selling. I can understand the analysts may feel interesting keep bought such company, but when you have a 30% take price, it is difficult to say no risk.
5) their new strategy non - denim retail and is a positive action, but obviously, they want to change into real purpose under diesel. I think this is their whether you can do it, because they will give full play to the future, it could be a big problem if it doesn't work. I'm working to my stock, but watching this similar biotechnology, maybe they pull it off and well done, or they whiff and stock completely tanks.
Time will tell, but if not for some absolutely amazing numbers in December, it'll probably be a waiting game for the stock to start to creep back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment