Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Joan and Melissa Rivers on the State of Red-Carpet Fashion, Living Together, and Kate Middleton

Last week, the New York times that Joan and Melissa rivers change, years of access to grand celebrity condiments. Oh! Finally pulled them from the red carpet, from exchange was - display fashion. But more than a year ago, their performance apparel, police back "E" instead. In his weekly format, always funny ideas, Joan and her team, every people, including from Snooki julianne Moore them, rihanna clothes to celebrity living in China awards season with external. And this is just one outstanding artistic career Joan year: she also influenced by critics theme: a j.k. rivers documents preparation, DVD just came out, She also tried a reality show and points out that in the January 25 and Melissa we called Joan and Melissa: Joan know the best? After the team and mobile Joan in Los Angeles Melissa (now she spent half the time in the fashion police) movies. The corner and awards season, we got Joan and Melissa phoned to talk about everything from the grand fashion trend, holiday shopping to Kate Middleton.
Where do you shop?
Joan: I shop my closet a lot. I’ve taken a lot of jackets and added things. I work with my stylist on it. Before you cut into a vintage Yves Saint Laurent, you better fucking know what you’re doing. Every time I get together with Melissa we go to Barneys and we go to Bergdorf's. And also the ten-dollar-and-under stores in the airport, where I buy scarves and cheap jewelry that’s going to break, but you can wear it once. And in London, the only place you go is Topshop. I buy anything that sparkles. Topshop is just amazing because you run in, you come out, you look like a whore. It’s great.
Melissa: Elise Walker in Pacific Palisades. In New York, Barneys. I get stuff from Intermix. I mix stuff up — I’m just as likely to be wearing something from Old Navy or Gap with Louboutin shoes and a J.Crew jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment