Friday, December 24, 2010

True Religion: More Than Junk in a Trunk?

Let me be the first to say that I know about True Religion (TRLG) (21.85, $512mm, R2000 member) for only a few reasons, only one of which is really relevant. First of all, I remember it was hot denim very hot two years ago. The former penny stock (literally) in 2004 has exploded, fashion transition poster has occurred in 2005 - child. Second, the company name mentioned songs, meanwhile, he an infamous debuted in early 2006 and still remains quite popular (to ferguson!) . Finally, the really important reason, is the only name has been also makes a bunch of my screen, especially my based on the latest "magic".
Its low sports and high return on capital, combining EPS, after the failure of the lowest approval ratings will - down late 2006 authentication, has the strong balance sheet and good recent price momentum tell me lay down my lack of interest of potential fashion like a crocodile CROX) by (YTD 109%, Deckers outdoor (deck), this is 75 percent this year, Volcom (VCLM), it has risen by 58% YTD, in a (ua), which is more than 400% - pound ipo) since 2005. The real question is, "these jeans have leg"?

No comments:

Post a Comment