Friday, December 24, 2010

True Religion Apparel: Is It Worth Being a Slave to Fashion?

I am inclined to skeptics nature. So in the economy is weak, employment are terrible, consumer credit contraction, foreclosures rising, I doubt very much that high flying stock destiny depends on Mr Dobson consumers.True Religion Apparel (TRLG) comes to mind. This is a company that sells incredibly pricey jeans to both men and women. Because I can't bring myself to pay more than $25 or $30 for a pair of Levi's, I am particularly perplexed as to why anyone in their right mind would pay $250 for one pair of jeans. My daughters say this proves I am out of touch. I prefer to think instead that it proves there are a lot of consumers out there who are not in their right minds.

However, the fact is that I have a slave, and fashionable, but I have some of this stuff. After all, my wife subscription fashion, and her brother sergei is a professional designer Gandzumian achieved success and fame SwanPh fight him, a company. Because of the capitalist, those who really care about fashion have many choices. Unlike in this gen Soviet fashionable and famous an ancient Wendy TV commercials.
Don't get me wrong. I really like to TRLG sales is $11 per share. I even recommend stocks in March 2009 I authorized newsletter, Forbes magazine growth of investors. However, now I have to doubt if it still makes sense for own stocks.
My concern irrelevant basic information. Sell TRLG about twice as sales and 12 times the low-end predicts 2010 income. In addition, the company has a lot of cash on hand, no long-term debt. Its latest financial release is actually quite good. Revenues and profits are still grow very well. Although sales are falling in the company's American wholesale section, they are surging more profitable consumers directly link. This section includes more and more companies TRLG store the highest price order the products. But meanwhile, the entire operating margins drop slowly. That will likely in the near future to reduce ramps, with the company's advertising costs.
Shares jumped higher returns immediately after the notification. Although I still bewildered, I must ask. Who knows where I can buy some real religion jeans, my daughter in a big discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment