Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Yves Saint Laurent has the best textiles

Where are you going today?
Girlfriend and I go to lunch. She always like, I better than her dress up. My New Year's resolution to tie every day, and it would be very good.

You broke it?
If I was in, then no.

How long does it take you to wear good clothes in the morning?
I plan my clothes in advance. I lay in bed, consider my colour: white, black, tomorrow, gray base in the middle? Like that. This is 20 minutes, to find the thing in the morning. And I just mess up my hair, because I like coarse hair and clean clothes. Out crazy, but body tight.

Is that your fashion advice?
No. My suggestion is that disrobe clothes, if you know what I mean.



Where do you shop?
Yves Saint Laurent has the best textiles I’ve seen recently, so for pieces like ties and pocket squares and ascots, I go there. I also like Opening Ceremony. Jeffrey is probably my favorite store in the world. I have a little bit of a problem at Jeffrey. It’s very hard for me to go in and not buy something. And Thom Browne I love, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment