Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Scenes From a Classic Fourteen

Born in Spain, Sanchez moved to Paris at 17 and learned his trade working with his friend and former classmate at the École de la Chambre Syndicale de la Couture, Yves Saint Laurent. But New York beckoned: “In 1960, I met [fashion illustrator] Joe Eula, and he said I should move here. And then I went to see West Side Story in Paris, and fifteen days later I took the plane. And I landed in May, and it was West Side Story, and it was everything that I wanted.”
Fernando sanchez's home is one of the city's last true digital belle epoque life. Fashion designer to buy, and it is the largest primitive 1979 apartment building, Osborne - the Kitty - could Carnegie - - 300,000 haven't cut into multiple units. He is how much room? "someone said 14, some people think that eleven," sanchez says shrugged into the Hall huge. (it depends on how you count the bathroom.) "it is rural here," he added his blocks. When I saw the original around the photo are oxen aspen. "in 1885 building, built by James e ware, is not very luxurious, just time trading bourgeois said, who is what place is decorated his grand - the commissions.the term Bohemian fashion.

He is how to New York

No comments:

Post a Comment