Monday, January 10, 2011

True Religion seem to be Peter Andre's favourite brand

It will really help now he began to speak, but I understand why he isn't. I never know what is true in the media, but there are also many stories, Katie nightclub, new guys, bitchiness, drunkness... The latest technology is she slept alex Ried crushed and his girlfriend, she bought him socks, aftershave and kick boxing match for his birthday, and Katie bought him a car, she couldn't and, it is people heart. Divorce and segmentation is never easy and there are two sides to every story but based on what I have heard, Katie, told to abuse Pete's wharf Morgan, Peter and I trust. I know it's not take sides but it seems that she is hole themselves increasingly deep by the day calculation. I love them both, I used to watch their reality television shows, and children lovely.It’s sad to know they aren’t together anymore. I wonder when all of the reasons will reveal themselves?For all of you in the UK like me, Peter Andre, devoted daddy to his kids, was seen wearing True Religion jeans at Heathrow airport in London. This shouldn’t be a shock, True Religion seem to be his favourite brand. I know you can never believe what you read in the papers but I think I honestly feel sorry for Pete. He seems like a genuine, really nice guy and doesn’t want to speak out about his divorce with Katie Price so his kids wont read it when they are older.

No comments:

Post a Comment