Thursday, December 16, 2010

Vanessa Paradis Nabs Miu Miu; ‘Stylista’ Anticipation Begins

Vanessa Paradis is the new face of Miu Miu. So long, Kirsten Dunst. America's Next Top Model got picked up for another season (we refuse to call it a "cycle") at upfronts week. It will air Wednesday followed by tara bank's new strong assistant survivors and reality Stylista Elle magazine. At least we all know is really. Uggs hired L.A. - based designer Rozae Nichols designs its series dress, it will include p.p.423-430 dollars even sheepskin pullovers and $2,300 shearling long coat. We always want to wear Uggs we never have, uh, coat. Tommy Hilfiger will marry dick Ocleppo this fall at the plaza hotel. 2006 was so passe. Fashion flocks packaged exchange wonderful, they (or yachted it to the cannes film festival. Roberto Cavalli needed an extra room in his hotel suite, he hoped to 150 clothes stars. Los Angeles high-quality goods kitson owner Fraser Ross is worried about the economy. Finally, someone in the fashion business admit it! Jessica stam in that party she "D.J. - Ed" last night: "one of my friends asked me if I want to D.J. the event, and I said to him, you see, I'm not D.J., but I have two very good friends and we are very glad to play music. I want with their booth of the entire time something." songs and advice now is reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment