Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lyons would love to do a designer collaboration with Christian Louboutin for footwear

For spring, which seems to be upon us, Lyon like the smallest eyes. "I really can't wear them, but I like all light cream," she said. "What do Pheobe philo ling is very beautiful. It's all about the most expensive fabric in the world, the most beautiful clipping, the biggest bank account, the most beautiful body. It's not going to happen. Those are not work for me." However, she doesn't like 80's of revival, and didn't escape that decade unscathed himself. "I made fashionable crime fashion crime after all day. I have asymmetric hair. This is bad, bad, bad, bad, bad."Lyons recently said she would love to do a designer collaboration with Christian Louboutin for footwear. Last night she came up with a slew of designers she'd like to work with. "Alber Ebaz, Phillip Lim, Riccardo Tisci," she said. "YSL — I’m dying. I would love to work with Stefano [Pilati]. I’m a huge fashion freak."
As for celebrity design collaborations? “I would have to say Cate Blanchett. I love her. She’s not a clone. If everyone is wearing cupcake dresses she’s not wearing a cupcake dress, she’s wearing something totally different. Or Maggie Gyllenhaal, I love Maggie Gyllenhaal. She looked incredible at the Oscars in that Dries little column dress.”

No comments:

Post a Comment